You have to post these rules:
2.- Each person has to share 13 things about them
3.- Answer the 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4.- Choose 13 people
5.- You have to legitimately tag 13 people.
6.- You can't say that you don't do tags.
7. - Tag-backs are ALLOWED
8.-YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.
9. - You have to finish this within a week. If not; you'll have to do whatever the creator tells you to. Art, rp, etc.
10. - Be creative with the title. No "I've Got Tagged" things.
11. - Cussing is ALLOWED.
I was tagged by
I choose to tag the following people:
And any of my watchers or anyone else who want to take part
As far as I am concerned you can ignore the stuff about having to take part or tagging other people. If you like these type of things please feel free to partake. If you don't or simply don't have the free time, feel free to ignore it. It's just a bit of fun.
13 Things you may or may not know about me
01) This is the first 'Tagging Game' I've ever taken part in
02) I hate Windows 8. So many annoying little bugs.
03) I much prefer drawing girls to drawing boys.Girls are simply prettier
04) I only draw traditionally, and on a single sheet of paper. I have no digital or DTP skills to speak of. And no patience to learn them.
05) I'm sort of teaching myself to play the electric guitar
06) I have an opinion on everything and I only need the slightest reason to share it
07) I consider myself a writer first and an artist second. That's why my pictures always tell a story.
08) I was born, raised, educated and live in the UK. Which is why my punctuation is outside the quotation marks!
09) I work night shifts. This is the reason you get replies and comments from me at the strangest times of day.
10) I love Coca Cola. But I'll drink other brands when I must.
11) If they hadn't invented Curry I'd probably be a lot slimmer
12) I can run 6.5 miles (10.4km) in a few seconds under an hour. Not too shabby for someone who's a couple past the year when 'Life begins at...'
13) I think special effects are overrated. And they certainly can't replace an intelligent storyline. No matter how big the explosions are, or how many you have.'s Questions
1 - What's your preferred gaming system? (and if you're a PC gamer, just say PC MAstEr rACe!)
I'm not an avid gamer. I played Everquest (An MMORPG) for over six years on the PC but finally lost interest. Now I pick up the X-Box 360 on rare occasions (when the kids aren't using it
)2 - Favourite Pokémon? Or Pokemonssssss??
My eldest son is the Pokemon fanatic, not me. Though I am quite happy to watch the TV series.
If I had to name a favourite, I'd probably say Umbreon. I just love the sleek design and the colour scheme.3 - What are you currently obsessed with right now? (like game series, anime, etc.)
I don't really do obsession.
That said, I am rather impatiently waiting for the next DVD of the Fairy Tail anime to be released.4 - So, what exactly is your icon supposed to be?
It's a self-portrait pencil sketch.5 - Share an unpopular opinion (on anything) that you hold
Daniel Craig is not a good James Bond. He's not Bond at all as far as I'm concerned. The suaveness, class, and very Englishness of Bond are missing from his character. He's not Bond, he's just another thug with a gun (and a license to kill). The new Batman (Dark Knight series of films) suffers the same problem. In going for realistic they've lost the very epicness and eccentricities that made these characters special.6 - Any games from E3 that you're excited about? (For me, it's Dark Souls 3!)
Not being a gamer, I don't actually have a clue what's being released at E3.7 - What's a favourite deviation of yours, that you made?
Oooooh. That's a hard one. I would have to divide it between stories and drawings.
I love every story I've ever written. They are all works of love. My favourite is probably fav.me/d60ygaj
It's completely different from anything else I've written. And I still tear up now if I think about it too hard.Otherwise fav.me/d62rhal
for the characterisation or fav.me/d5jv67j
for sheer fun
Drawings-wise. Probably fav.me/d7tsbfw
, I just love the concept. There are probably loads of others too. But I still have a soft spot for my very first deviation fav.me/d4mniz2
. 8 - ...And what's you favourite deviation created by someone else?
Probably something by fav.me/d3jsaql
. Do yourself a favour and go check out her galleries now. Alternatively fav.me/d32xf0h
. Scarlet is such a wonderfully cute and sweetly niave character. 9 - Now, out of all the deviations you made, which one's your most disappointing? (in your opinion)
Oh Lord. All of them
Seriously though. I've deleted or redrawn a lot of those I wasn't so proud of. ;Of those that are left, probably fav.me/d68mntn
as the hair and pose didn't come out quite as well as I hoped, or this page of my manga fav.me/d6uf9hx
where the character close ups are fairly horrible and the speech bubbles obscure everything anyway
I really, really need to redraw that page.10 - What would your persona look like??
Definitely not furry
Possibly female. Most likely with long red hair. It's not that I have any secret desire to be a female, I'm quite happy as a male. It's just I like drawing/writing female characters. In some ways I bond more with those characters.11 - Anything you regret doing or not doing?
Hmm... I'm not really into regrets. There are things I shouldn't have done, and things that went badly. But those are the things that shape you most. You learn from them. Maybe I would prefer if I hadn't done some of them, but regret is sort of like feeling sorry for yourself. It doesn't really achieve anything.
As for things I haven't done. Well, I'm not dead yet, so there's still time to do them. I fully intend to complete any bucket list long before I'm due to kick it (If only I can find the time... and the money
)12 - If you could improve anything, in terms of drawing/writing skills, what would you choose to improve?
That's easy. Grammar. My grammar is terrible. I've been told so many times. I'm starting to learn new habits (I hope), but really I could do with going back to school. The only problem is I work nights so evening classes are pretty much a no-go. And it's all too possible I'm too long in the tooth to change my ways.13 - Lastly... I can't think of anything else so let's do something interesting.. pick your favourite character from anything. Now think of another (favourite) one from the same series and list that one instead. > : ) So, no obvious answers!
Ace was the seventh Doctor's (Dr. Who that is) assistant, way back in the eighties or nineties. She was a child of the times, independent and rebellious, and slightly insolent in a way that previous assistants had never been. But with a good heart (of course) and likeable/personable. She refused to call the Doctor by that title, and insisted on calling him 'Proffessor' instead. She was also from a violent near-future (if I recall correctly) and kept a store of home made high-explosives Nitro-9, which the Doctor always forbade her to bring along but she did anyway. And it occasionally came in very handy.
(Rose Tyler defeated the Daleks by opening Time Vortex. Ace didn't have anything fancy like that so she used a baseball bat
Oh. And a rocket launcher) And now for my 13 Questions to you...
01) What was the last movie you saw at the cinema?
02) What was the last movie you were made to see against your will? (by parents/spouse/BFF/etc)
03) Do you prefer a Kindle (or other E-Reader), or an actual paper book when you read?
04) And on that score, what was the last book you read?
05) Change of pace... what was the last sporty/fitness thing you did?
06) Which is your genre (of anything)
07) Now for something personal. What drove you to become an artist/join DeviantArt?
08) And what keeps you here, keeps you coming back?
09) Who is your favourite detective (in any genre/media)
10) What was the last foreign country you visited?
11) I feel we are too dependant on technology. It's ever-present. If you had to do without 1 IMPORTANT piece of technology for the rest of your life (phone, laptop, television, car, etc). What would it be? (Choosing something you don't use often is cheating)
12) When was the last time you said 'Thank You' to someone, and why?
13) Lastly a mindbender. You're given one wish. It can be anything you like, with one proviso. The granting of the wish cannot positively effect you in any way, no matter how minor. What would you wish?